2 Stroke I'm new to the technical details about dirtbikes

I've been riding for many years, but I want to register a bike but i'm kind of confused on the make and model number when I try to register it. the bike is a fully stock 1988 cr125. I just need the location of the make and model, nothing else cause I got the VIN number.

Make: Honda

Model: CR125

MX

There is only the VIN and Engine # on the bike. It may be stamped Honda someplace, but I doubt it. And the CC is usually right on the base of the jug on the left.

CR is 2 stroke designation.

124CC

Last edited:
Make: Honda

Model: CR125

MX

There is only the VIN and Engine # on the bike. It may be stamped Honda someplace, but I doubt it. And the CC is usually right on the base of the jug on the left.

CR is 2 stroke designation.

124CC

yeah I know I already got it. I thought there was separate make and model numbers, thanks for the help anyways.

The frame vin# is riveted on the head stock, and the engine vin# is riveted on the crank case right below the counter shaft sprocket. If it is scratched off on either part, then I would suspect the bike. You should be familiar with your bike, so you should be ok.....

The frame vin# is riveted on the head stock, and the engine vin# is riveted on the crank case right below the counter shaft sprocket. If it is scratched off on either part, then I would suspect the bike. You should be familiar with your bike, so you should be ok.....
And the knee bone is connected to the leg bone, and the leg bone is connected to the hip bone. And so on, and so forth. (Nedge)