South Im headed out to the Dez

Left the house at 9am Firday, wind was blowing like a mofo on 99 south at Mcfarland, little rain thru Tehachapi. Drop into dez and not too bad, lite wind and no rain. Now Im starting to think I can get there, get set-up and unloaded before the rain hits. Supposed to rain all nite on Friday. I did get it all done and then about 5-6 it started to rain. Rained moderately all nite. Stopped at 9am Saturday.

Well you know how it is right after a good rain. YEEAAHHHHH!!!. Real nice Saturday, sun came out n was no wind. Wet ground made some hill climbs a little harder due to the wheelies. A little silly around camp fire that nite. Woke up Sunday to a small head spin and back on the bike by 10am. Few people were out there. It was prime. Sunday nite wind was 10-20 all nite. Ive got those damn awnings over the slides and the one over my bed was flapping all nite. Thinking about removing that one.

Monday was cool and breezy, but not too bad. Conditions were still good. Lots of single track that no one had yet ridden since the rain. There were still standing puddles all over. Went to the Ridgecrest boulder fields and zigged n zagged thru them for a couple of hours before heading home.

No pics cuz if you don't go then you don't get to see it.......................well actually Im too lazy to do pics, sorry.