If I was Polaris I would say F%&# off

i dont see an issue with her getting paid here. they made and sold a unsafe product and it very well could have ruined her life. of course i wasnt there so i dont know 100% that she was in fact using the thing correctly or not but if she was and had this kind of damage done to her she should win and get a nice check.

also ... if oyu were polaris you would say fuck off? LMAO ok sure tell her to fuck off as she is walking to the bank. LMAO

James

Staff member
i dont know 100% that she was in fact using the thing correctly or not
Exactly, plus some things just take common sense. For example does your washing machine have a warning to not put kids inside? Yes people are stupid enough to do this. :facepalm:

also ... if oyu were polaris you would say fuck off? LMAO ok sure tell her to fuck off as she is walking to the bank. LMAO
Even if Polaris was not at fault, it's still a lot of times cheaper to just settle. Especially if there's potential for really bad publicity.

James

Staff member
ehh that chicks hair must have been passed her ass for it to even get near that area
Isn't the only way it could get down there around the outside? That hair would have to be way past her ass. :noidea:

2009_pol_rzr800_angle_1.jpg

i want to take the side of polaris here and say she was really fucking dumb and did something stupid to cause this but i really dont know. james is correct tho. a lot of times company's don't want to go to court even if they know they will win because everything is public. so even if they have solid proof that she was using it incorrectly they might just pay out anyway.

Sadly polaris will probably take settlement cause lawyers fees are really damn expensive(sorry Nedge:smirk:)

But let's be clear, she's from Georgia, her hair got stuck in the CV shaft... So automatically, we know she's a hillbilly and either her hair is stupid long or she wasn't properly secured in the vehicle(aka some guy was getting a quickie)

my brother had something similar happen to him while on a tractor bush hogging our field, the drive shaft connecting the bush hog to the back of the tractor caught his shirt that was around his waist and pulled him down into it and wrapped his arm around the drive shaft while it was spinning...no one sued back then. :thinking: the world seemed much simpler and better place to live when we didn't blame every else for our misfortunes