iCloud by Apple

Has anyone set this up yet? I am trying to understand what and how it works. Any short cuts for us non IT guys?

no but I assume it works by setting up multiple devices in the cloud and once an item is on one device it syncs to the cloud allowing you to sync those things to the others through the cloud. BUT I am just speculating.

Here Rack,

"iCloud". Conjecture is that they will offer expansive storage for all of your music and videos and allow access to all of it 24/7 from any computer anywhere in the world.

no but I assume it works by setting up multiple devices in the cloud and once an item is on one device it syncs to the cloud allowing you to sync those things to the others through the cloud. BUT I am just speculating.

Here Rack,

"iCloud". Conjecture is that they will offer expansive storage for all of your music and videos and allow access to all of it 24/7 from any computer anywhere in the world.

I am trying to determine if I want to leave everything "AS IS". Where I sync everything with iTunes once in a while or switch to this new format. At least on iTunes I have it all on my PC. :thinking:

I am trying to determine if I want to leave everything "AS IS". Where I sync everything with iTunes once in a while or switch to this new format. At least on iTunes I have it all on my PC. :thinking:

Bingo... I've got a hunch that you may not like going 'all in' with the iCloud if you have a PC (as opposed to a mac) - but I really don't know.

Bingo... I've got a hunch that you may not like going 'all in' with the iCloud if you have a PC (as opposed to a mac) - but I really don't know.

We all share the same iTunes account in our house. I'm not sure how any of this stuff works anymore. I think I'll sit on the sidelines and see how iCloud develops and how people like/use it.

We all share the same iTunes account in our house. I'm not sure how any of this stuff works anymore. I think I'll sit on the sidelines and see how iCloud develops and how people like/use it.

When I get it set-up, I'll give you a comprehensive review Rack.........
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol: