I think I may have found my new addiction

You wouldn't think a 37 hp bike could be so much fun, especially after 11 years on a 100 hp sportbike...... but it really is! I'm pretty excited..... just got my KDX tagged through South Dakota.... Put on the Baja Designs dual sport kit and she's ready to go do some exploring on the many MANY killer backroads right around my house.... some of which are more trails than roads, lol. I have a feeling my hour meter is about to skyrocket, lol..... guess we'll see just how far the ol' girl will go! (pretty sure it's never been rebuilt either, if I had to guess). I'm gonna dual sport it for now but eventually plan on getting some supermoto wheels laced up as well. I'm excited!! I still love the street bike as well, but I like being able to just jump off the main road and check out some random dirt road and see where they go :)

A few pics....

9cc4d768-a521-4c01-a1c3-a7d9dea9e1f7_zpsyiypo97f.jpg

null_zpsqt4qyqct.jpg

null_zps3mumcjt3.jpg

null_zps1s3xkvi4.jpg

null.jpg_zpsk82wmrx8.png

null_zpswi2ateyu.jpg

null_zpsqhut1gal.jpg

Been doing some riding with my neighbor too

null_zpsvoh6gpw0.jpg

null_zpslaa9znxg.jpg

null_zpsyydabfz5.jpg

null_zpswwn47nbs.jpg

null_zpsk5qrjhfy.jpg

null_zpsfrtsoqb4.jpg

null_zpsgde0m1q2.jpg

null_zpsmgvngvvy.jpg

null_zpsaqkebc9g.jpg

That is pretty cool. I have a dual sport KLR that I like very much. I have ridden a similar one from denver to so cal and did lots of sidetrips along the way, moab, 4 corners, grand canyon, bryce etc. I am going to keep a bike in northern ga starting this spring. i may end up with a dual sport there since there are so many dirt roads in the south east.

those things are impressive bike. Some guy once came out to the dez with one and he went every where we went. they are little tractors.

those things are impressive bike. Some guy once came out to the dez with one and he went every where we went. they are little tractors.
Little? Effin pigs. I got one, and the damn thing is heavy.

Nice bike btw. Wish mine was street legal.

That is pretty cool. I have a dual sport KLR that I like very much. I have ridden a similar one from denver to so cal and did lots of sidetrips along the way, moab, 4 corners, grand canyon, bryce etc. I am going to keep a bike in northern ga starting this spring. i may end up with a dual sport there since there are so many dirt roads in the south east.

Let me know when you head south. I have a buddy that runs the Daytona 200 every year.

I usually plan my trips to the southeast around bike week. I will let you know, I am also going to try to hit the flat track races at Oglethorpe (Savannah Ga) right after that, if I make it down in time this year.

I usually plan my trips to the southeast around bike week. I will let you know, I am also going to try to hit the flat track races at Oglethorpe (Savannah Ga) right after that, if I make it down in time this year.

I'll make the trek to Daytona again if you do.

it has been an every other year thing, and this is the second year again. right now i have lots of other things I should attend to, but i am trying to make the trip happen.