All I can't belive it!!!!!!

When I first moved to Barstow 4 years ago I rode to the Husky Monument and the Fremont Mountains. There were very few "Open Route" signs and a few of the trials I took were closed or not marked at all. This morning I took the same trails and found alot more single track. Every closed trail is now open routes, and there were a ton of single track with open route signs. Over the past few rides i have noticed a lot more Open Route signs all over. Its hard to believe the BLM went out and opened more trails. I think its pretty awesome.:thumb: :ride:

MEH, he was blabbin something about a supermoto ride this weekend.....:blah: :blah: :blah: :smirk: ... then "riding" next weekend of which I was considerring then foudn out we're going the vegas for my sister in laws wedding. :foul:

What the hell is foudn? You really need to use spell check before you submit your post. :P :moon: Weather was perfectly cold started raining on me, and my foreskin seat cover shrank in the cold rain and weather. :smirk:

What the hell is foudn? You really need to use spell check before you submit your post. :P :moon: Weather was perfectly cold started raining on me, and my foreskin seat cover shrank in the cold rain and weather. :smirk:

Looks like it will be more of the same for this weekend.:cry: