How would you build your trailer?

How would you build your dirt scooter trailer?

As soon as my boat is finished, I'm going to start building a trailer to haul bikes.

Rail type? Utility? gooseneck? lol

Starting off with my old boat trailer which is in 100% shape with new paint and axle,springs,LEDS,Hitch....But will be chopping and welding whatever.

Have some Channel and sqaure stock,pipe,and angle stored up.

Let your idea spew.

Set it up just like an open landscapers trailer. 7x16 was good for quads and bikes.
2quads and like 6 bikes fit easily with that rig.

Yeah, i plan on using my good yard stick... ITs only taped together twice.

boatbuckle_3.jpg

I stepped up to these badboys on my new boat trailer. And they are the berries... The one side bolts to the trailer, and the other hooks to the boat. I think i'm going to get some to strap bikes down also.

I gave 100 bucks for the ones on my trailer... I did a quick search last night and seen them for like 80.... Hopefully there are some out there cheaper lol

I gave 100 bucks for the ones on my trailer... I did a quick search last night and seen them for like 80.... Hopefully there are some out there cheaper lol
there are cheap ones with hooks on each end like a normal strap. Im sure you could find a way to bolt them down. However i think the boat ones would hold up to being outside 24/7 better