How does my spark plug look?

I really hope it looks good because, I need to attempt beating James at the track tomorrow! :D sorry for the picture quality though. Belive it or not, my phone has a 5 megapixel camera but the lense is so scratched it loooks like a 0.6 megapixel lol. The one on the left is new so you can see the comparison.

Attachments

• sparkplug.jpg
    sparkplug.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 51
ok, 1 iridium plugs are a waste on a dirt bike. 2 cant tell the condition of the plug because the lens is scratched so badly.

All i can tell from the pic is that the tip is dry and black, indicating everything being burned, so you arent running excessively rich, other than that idk.

If you are asking if the used plug is still good or not, than you should replace it anyways. You pulled it out, and its a 125 2 smoker. Drop a brand new BR9EG NGK plug in it and call it good. You should be replacing the plug every handful of rides anyways. Beating James?...:lol: 2nd gear half throttle should be all you need..:smirk:

If you are asking if the used plug is still good or not, than you should replace it anyways. You pulled it out, and its a 125 2 smoker. Drop a brand new BR9EG NGK plug in it and call it good.
This ^ :prof: my exact thought. If you question, just do it.

From that wonderful pic I'd say rich.

But cummon, make it a real race. Get on your big wheel and let james at least see you ahead of him.

In all honesty I cant tell anything from that pic. The other thing is you read a plug at its procelin base of the igniter not the tip. That could be just soot from cheap oil or cheap gas.....
just my $.02

If you are asking if the used plug is still good or not, than you should replace it anyways. You pulled it out, and its a 125 2 smoker. Drop a brand new BR9EG NGK plug in it and call it good. You should be replacing the plug every handful of rides anyways. Beating James?...:lol: 2nd gear half throttle should be all you need..:smirk:
That used to be what I could do. Now he is taking steroids :)

James

Staff member
I am a buzz kill to tuis joke because I don't know what ginger snaps are lol
Inside joke, but these are Ginger Snaps. :P

0004400000365_500X500.jpg