How do y'all clean up your plastics?

Gently douse your bike down in clean water, soaking everything completely in a light spray. AFTER you power washed the F out of it!:smirk:

Lightly apply some green magic, or purple nurple, let sit, and POWER WASH the F out of it again! :smirk:

Rinse and repeat if necessary.

Let sit in sunlight until dry.

Lubricate and maintenance as required.

Non scratch scotch brite, a little simple green, Nu Polish, Terry Cloth, Plexuis, terry cloth again, sun glasses:thumb:

I still haven't seen any suggestions that work better then Bike Brite, or the cheaper way out with Soft Scrub with Bleach. Not tellin, just sayin.:prof:

Um, mine..:prof:

Sorry sir, but after a long day of creosote weaving, the deep dark streaks left in my white plastics, would not come out with simple green. I tried the pressure washer thing, gas, baking soda, and everything else. Greg Zitterkopfs wrench turned me onto Soft Scrub, and I will stick buy it. Although my Bro was using the Bike Brite product, so I tried it also, and found it works quite well too.:noidea:

Sorry sir, but after a long day of creosote weaving, the deep dark streaks left in my white plastics, would not come out with simple green. I tried the pressure washer thing, gas, baking soda, and everything else. Greg Zitterkopfs wrench turned me onto Soft Scrub, and I will stick buy it. Although my Bro was using the Bike Brite product, so I tried it also, and found it works quite well too.:noidea:
Zitterkopf is cool..:thumb: