Hot Toddys...

how do you guys make them? i've been sick the past couple days and my gma said 2Tbl spoons of whiskey, honey and lemon juice but i've been looking online and theres all different kinds. I ended up with a double shot full and it's helped but i guess your supposed to sip it? sounded bad so i just wanted to get it down but now i'm thinking it's halfway decent to sip...

Hey Red - I drink those once in a while - I don't put any honey or lemon in them though. I find that a couple of cubes of ice and a little Coke mixed in works well. I only drink these if I'm feeling sick or healthy though. :prof:

I usually have the Coke as a back in a large styro cup so I can hide the "juice" behind in just in case..:prof:..whaaaaa, no ma'am, I'm drinkin soda :shocked:.

yeah like that's gonna happen! :rolleyes:......:lol:

:picard: :lol: yeah i drink that way most of the time too :cheers:

1 shot of Rum
Hot Hibiscus Tea
1/2 lemon squeezed in.
1 tbs of honey
4 X per day

i haven't tried with tea cause normally i don't like tea but this sounds pretty good :thumb: not sure about the 4x's a day though :smirk:

:picard: :lol: yeah i drink that way most of the time too :cheers:

i haven't tried with tea cause normally i don't like tea but this sounds pretty good :thumb: not sure about the 4x's a day though :smirk:

4Xper day is only when sick. I have not been sick for a long time though. Probably because I have a kick ass immune system and plenty of alcohol in my blood stream all ready. :devil: