Honda

image.jpg
85 XR350

Just so you kids know.... This a real Honda from back when Honda made real bikes that pulled stumps and were able to run coast to coast rides. They were tough and fast. They were able to tackle any mountain on any continent...... Think your crf is bad ass? Go throw a leg over an 1985 XR350 and tell me what you think once you stop hyperventilating....

View attachment 19053
85 XR350

Just so you kids know.... This a real Honda from back when Honda made real bikes that pulled stumps and were able to run coast to coast rides. They were tough and fast. They were able to tackle any mountain on any continent...... Think your crf is bad ass? Go throw a leg over an 1985 XR350 and tell me what you think once you stop hyperventilating....

I had the 600 version... same year... Plush ride!

View attachment 19053
85 XR350

tough? yes, fast? no.