All Honda in the waterfall

hope all is well and he walked/got a ride out. Did you call that area's ranger station to see if any missing persons was reported?

Sorry Mike, but

TSP.gif

First i would like to say that yes, it was a good group of guys that helped me that day

Now this guy is screwed it seems. I didnt report this to the sheriff or USFS, but I got called to show them where it was. I think the guy I was riding with called the S.O. and reported it. Well apparently when a vehicle is in a waterway the owner gets to pay for the hazmat study. Dont know how it all works in the end but Im guessing downstream water samples n such. If anything shows then there is cleanup.

So if this ever happens to anyone out there get it out quick, or maybe it was stolen from you, something.

First i would like to say that yes, it was a good group of guys that helped me that day

Now this guy is screwed it seems. I didnt report this to the sheriff or USFS, but I got called to show them where it was. I think the guy I was riding with called the S.O. and reported it. Well apparently when a vehicle is in a waterway the owner gets to pay for the hazmat study. Dont know how it all works in the end but Im guessing downstream water samples n such. If anything shows then there is cleanup.

So if this ever happens to anyone out there get it out quick, or maybe it was stolen from you, something.

This is a very important point. I would guess that a clean up would be a 5 or perhaps even a 6 figure bill. It's also an extremely powerful bit of info that would be used to assist in the exclusion of bikes from the forest.

Call me chicken, but I don't think I want to ride on this particular trail in the spring. I might not like dust more than the next guy, but it's better than a sunk bike.

This is a very important point. I would guess that a clean up would be a 5 or perhaps even a 6 figure bill. It's also an extremely powerful bit of info that would be used to assist in the exclusion of bikes from the forest.

Call me chicken, but I don't think I want to ride on this particular trail in the spring. I might not like dust more than the next guy, but it's better than a sunk bike.

Carl there is a way around over a bridge and even up stream. Upstream can be deep though. After last years adventure I am inclined to take the bridge.