Honda cylinder, helicoil removal recommendations

So have a 1987 Honda XL250r. Love the bike it's in great shape and its been restored so it's worth putting some time into fixing it.

When i got the bike it had a blown head gasket and soot and small oil leakage on the left/left rear side. Had a reputable shop rebuild it 2 years ago with new piston and rings.... only about 100 miles on it since...

Well, the head is puffing soot and looks like a blown gasket again in the same spot... so i started to take it apart and the head bolt on the left side wasn't tight... ok, seemed odd... continued to tear it down and noticed there is a helicoil in that bolt hole in the cylinder .... I assume the helicoil didn't hold or slipped... is there a way to remove the helicoil and what recommendations to get another helicoil in and to stay put? I don't want to buy another jug if I don't have to because the piston is new and cylinder was just honed. Thanks for any advuce20200424_182224.jpg

Gotta lube it up well and get ahold of the 90° bend if it is still there. Maybe a flathead screwdriver would do. Good luck!