Other Honda Crf450r Radiator Has a Medium Sized dent

yep, send that whole 2008 to me. Lots of us have bikes with those types of things. if you a riding often and riding far from the truck and it looks like it may lead to cracking I would have another one on there. bent fins, can be straightened enough to get air flow again. I avoid any kind of stop leak substances and I am becoming a real fan of non water based coolants. Evans is my choice. (prepare to SPEND) if you do it. takes about 380 degrees to boil it so trail loss is virtually eliminated.)

Does it leak? Does it overheat? does the shroud have to bend to conform to the bent radiator? My kx has a dent in the radiator, fell over in the truck of all things, none of the above applies to it, its simply there, so its added to the things I'll worry about when winter hits.

Does it leak? Does it overheat? does the shroud have to bend to conform to the bent radiator? My kx has a dent in the radiator, fell over in the truck of all things, none of the above applies to it, its simply there, so its added to the things I'll worry about when winter hits.

Oh, when you hook up the heater fan?