Hillbilly Grand Prix Scott Farms C 45+ Round 1

Starting the winter series and hope I can make all 10 rounds. Started by taking it easy with a back injury at work the week before race and Dislocated my shoulder here last year so I was careful today. Better to take it easy and not get hurt first race and race all 10.
Forward and rear views.
I did CRASH at 8.30 on forward view.
7 WFO Trailriders made this race and took home 3 trophies, Jaime 1st, Lewis 4th, trailriders, Auston 7th youth Pro and Mikey 6th C vet and I got 7th C 45+. Mikey and my trophies are for last years final.
Forward view is great under Quality 1080 and full screen on YOU Tube.
HGPScottfarm12-13697.jpg

REAR VIEW

Starting the winter series and hope I can make all 10 rounds. Started by taking it easy with a back injury at work the week before race and Dislocated my shoulder here last year so I was careful today. Better to take it easy and not get hurt first race and race all 10.
Forward and rear views.
7 WFO Trailriders made this race and took home 3 trophies, Jaime 1st, Lewis 3rd, trailriders, Auston 7th youth Pro and Mikey 6th C vet and I got 7th C 45+. Mikey and my trophies are for last years final.
HGPScottfarm12-13697.jpg

REAR VIEW
That's awesome Dave - thanks for sharing :thumb: Looks like a boatload of fun and some great company.

Forward and rear views.
7 WFO Trailriders made this race and took home 3 trophies, Jaime 1st, Lewis 3rd, trailriders, Auston 7th youth Pro and Mikey 6th C vet and I got 7th C 45+. Mikey and my trophies are for last years final.
HGPScottfarm12-13697.jpg

REAR VIEW

Great vids!

:thumb:

:thinking: Maybe I should take a trip :ride:
The spud cuts, HGP courses are some of the toughest in the Midwest and probably just about anywhere. Hill climbs. tight tree's and rock climbs, all courses change every year and fun. Cassville Nationals, Baldknobbers,and the 480 are our favorites. Eagle Ranch is the one we go to for all More, HGP and FMHS race series. They have cabins and you can ride Saturday on property before race.
http://wfotrailriders.com/showthread.php?tid=58
R2 Nov. 4 Kilburn Woods
South of Bolivar on Hwy. 13 to Hwy Y, east 2 miles race on left
R3 Nov. 24 “The 100 Miler”
1 Mile east of Elkhead, on Hwy. 14, race on right
R4 Dec. 9 Eagle Ranch
West of Collins on Hwy 54 to Hwy J, 1. 5 miles south to race on left
R5 Dec. 30 Cassville Nationals
Take Hwy 112 South out of Cassville around 1 mi. turn left. Follow
arrow.gif
s
R6 Jan. 13 HHR
South out of Mansfield on Hwy U, south 5.5 mi. race site on left
R7 Jan. 27 The “480”
Hwy. 60 east out of Mnt. View 4 mi to Hwy T, south 9 mi race on right
R8 Feb. 10 Blue Holler
From Junction of Hwy.13 & 248 go west 1mi. turn right, follow
arrow.gif
s
R9 Feb. 24 Century Farms
Hwy. A North out of Richland 11mi. to Hwy. C Turn Right: follow
arrow.gif
s
R10 March 10 Baldnobbers RoostHwy. 13 North out of Branson West, ½ mile, race site on east side of Hwy.
Mark your calendars; it’s time to play!!!!!!!!!!!!
Camping Available and Concessions By: Hilltop Catering
Any weather concerns and or race Info. Call: Spud (417) 343-4018 / Chili (417)

I have always wanted to try a HS, just never have. I need to commit and do it. NOW, I just have to wait till next year as our series is already over.