All Hill Climbs March 16-17th

Anybody planning on going to Skips hill climbs at Carnegie March 16th-17th?
Its a pretty chill thing to go to even if you aren't racing(which if I'm not mistaken there is still time to sign up to race) the whole park will still be open to the public to ride, its a 5dollar entry fee to get in or 10dollars if your planning on staying over night. Just get their early in the day to get a camping spot because there isn't many and it is first come first serve! If your racing they have a designated area for you to stay with your trailer.
Its located at 18600 Corral Hollow Rd, Tracy, CA 95376

Have fun! I've seen some of it on youtube looks like fun.
I'm either going to ride Gorgetown or do something not bike related.

Ive been to Skip's Hillclimb events many years ago. Not sure if it is still as big as it used to be. It seems there have been some changes. Not sure if it is still a national event or now just regional. It used to be twice a year. And the guys from WY, MO and all over would come out for it. THOSE guys are really amazing to watch. I had a blast both times at that event. Please do post a report from it. I'd love to see. And try and find out if there is an actual "national" competition there still. And if so, which event date is that one. Because I want to plan a trip up for it with some friends to watch the "Pro" climbers.
Those guys are amazing:hail:
Enjoy!:cheers:

I actually wasn't able to go, I've been beyond busy lately. There is one going on this weekend that I'm trying to go to but it looks like I'm not going to have a ride.