Hill Climb Video (Short)

Hey Bryce, where was this at?

:noidea: Whatch talkin about Willis? Just stating the facts. :P

Its about 45 minutes out of Boise by a town called New Plymouth. Its called the BIG NASTY. It draws about 13000 people. I have lots of video I will have to get done.

Its about 45 minutes out of Boise by a town called New Plymouth. Its called the BIG NASTY. It draws about 13000 people. I have lots of video I will have to get done.
So that is where he went...
My blue scooter would have dominated that hill.:prof:

I love those hill climbing events:thumb: So much fun to watch those guys. One year when I worked for Fleshwound Films I was on the hill next to the course taking pics. One thing I figured out real quick was to stand up wind. Their roost flys far like their bikes! Those guys are studs. They walk up and down the hill to see the changes up close. The lines and terrain is constantly changing. Between walking up and down the hill, helping out other competitors and then your own attempts at it, is just hard-core:hail: A while back on the Carnegie site, (Carnegie, a riding area outside of Tracy, CA) they used to have these really cool photos of hill climbing events waaaaaay back in the day. I cant find the photos now. I wanted to share them here. A parking lot filled with model T's and these old Harley Davidison bikes they rode. The best was their gear that looked like there were on a golf course! It was crazy and very cool! They had two events a year at Carnegie. Not sure if they still do but it is a good time to hang out and watch.