Hi guys

just a note to say hello. I'm new to things around here, so go easy. we meet James last year at a pro-am but it never dawned on me to type DBA into google search until today lol. looks like I've been missing out. we race amateur mx across a lot of the country and are hoping to jump up to the bigs after LL this year. if your at a race and see the number 808 stop by and say hi.

James

Staff member
just a note to say hello. I'm new to things around here, so go easy. we meet James last year at a pro-am but it never dawned on me to type DBA into google search until today lol. looks like I've been missing out. we race amateur mx across a lot of the country and are hoping to jump up to the bigs after LL this year. if your at a race and see the number 808 stop by and say hi.
Hey Keith, looks like you found our little slice of the internet! :cheers:

BTW it was good seeing you guys again and thanks for the BDubs last weekend. :thumb:

Jackson409, my son races a Honda 250F and 450F in the A classes.

James, yep, no idea why it didn't dawn on me to check after meeting you last year lol. good to see you too and no problem. hope we get to see each other a lot more this year

James

Staff member
James, yep, no idea why it didn't dawn on me to check after meeting you last year lol. good to see you too and no problem. hope we get to see each other a lot more this year
It's bound to happen, have another 8 Loretta's events to cover between now and July. :lol:

Hi, and welcome from another relative new comer to the site. I am glad to see someone that is currently involved to the point that you are. I hope you can keep us up on other young up and coming racers like your son, and equipment changes and setup.

James, should see you at LTM pro-am or LLQ or both :cheers:. we're going to hit one of the PA rounds to, but I'm not sure which one.

ossagp, the main or video page here looks like it's doing an awesome job on keeping track of a lot of the up and comers. we know a lot of them as we've been doing this for a few years, unfortunately we haven't been able to put a whole season together since 2010. really looking to change that this year and he's riding really well already so...fingers crossed. as far as set up we just switched to Honda this year after riding Yamaha for the past 7. so far he's really digging the 250 and we have an awesome motor guy and suspension guy behind us, as for the 450 we're getting really close on it, those air forks are really picky and it seems you have to give up a little here or there and just find a good overall feel. like I said we have a great suspension guy and just a little more one on one with him and I think we'll have a great package there also.

James

Staff member
James, should see you at LTM pro-am or LLQ or both :cheers:. we're going to hit one of the PA rounds to, but I'm not sure which one.
Drew wanted me to come down to cover at least one of those for him and since Vurb wants stuff from the LLQ, I'll be at the LLQ. I'm also guessing that the Casey (LTM) LLQ will be the big one in that region.

cool, we will be there. I'm not sure what to think on turn out. it was big last year but I don't remember how many others were going on at the same time. seems like they're really stacked on top of each other this year. I was really surprised and happy with the turnout for Podium with everything else that was going on. I've heard but haven't seen the numbers that ROMP had a small turnout. but then again it was Podium, ROMP and MillCreek LLQ's along with Freestone just getting over. with Casey being centrally located it should be fine but...see you there