Hi guys...from SW Pennsylvania

Hi to everyone. New here, but not new to bikes. Raced district 5 motocross for years and did some d11 also. Ran everything including Suzuki spring series, fall series, and state championships. Rode for the local Yam shop. Got out of it when I went to college and now that I'm graduated and a working stiff I would love to get back into it, I graduated from penn state engineering and am a large commercial hvac sales engineer in the pittsburgh area and i really enjoy it. I'm also into supermoto and road bikes. Currently I have my 2007 YZ250f and a 2010 Harley sportster. I buy, sell, build, fabricate, fix, wreck, and most importantly RIDE. Look forward to obtaining and maybe even sharing some knowledge with you guys. Later, Jesse.

Ill have my 450f done very soon (had to fix some internals) so probably getting rid of the 250 for more bike money. It's a sickness haha my dads got a 74 Harley 1100 right now that he built, he's worse then me. That's where I got the two wheeled itch for sure.

James

Staff member
Hi to everyone. New here, but not new to bikes. Raced district 5 motocross for years and did some d11 also. Ran everything including Suzuki spring series, fall series, and state championships. Rode for the local Yam shop. Got out of it when I went to college and now that I'm graduated and a working stiff I would love to get back into it, I graduated from penn state engineering and am a large commercial hvac sales engineer in the pittsburgh area and i really enjoy it. I'm also into supermoto and road bikes. Currently I have my 2007 YZ250f and a 2010 Harley sportster. I buy, sell, build, fabricate, fix, wreck, and most importantly RIDE. Look forward to obtaining and maybe even sharing some knowledge with you guys. Later, Jesse.
Welcome Jesse. :cheers:

Going out on a limb here and guessing that your username (usetheBFH) is short for "use the big F'ing hammer"? :lol:

Welcome Jesse. :cheers:

Going out on a limb here and guessing that your username (usetheBFH) is short for "use the big F'ing hammer"? :lol:

Haha yeah got into mud racing a little when i was in college and me and some buddies had the bfh mudrunners, use a bfh quite a bit so it stuck.

Will get some pics of the scooters and other toys up soon.