hey im new here

hey everyone, im currently riding on a 2005 honda cr85r i was looking for a forum that would allow me to talk to other riders and discuss shit..i just broke my clutch lever earlier and i want to replace it with a sick one, any suggestions? also i was curious i just got my bike back from a really good shop (theyve been working on bikes and racing for years...) and i had them readjust the clutch lever and cable but i wasnt able to feel comfortable riding where they set it..cuz i have smallish hands, inorder to fully engage the clutch with the clearance of my fingers, i had to move my hand to the end of the grip and use like the last two inches of the lever instead of like right above it, and i feel iffy to ride like that cuz my hand isnt grasping the handgrip or even centered...also after the bike is hot and i pulled the clutch in while in 1st the bike would still move forward slowly, is that normal? any tips suggestions would be awesome thank..

:wave: Welcome to DBA :thumb: You need your clutch lever adjusted along your bars by the sounds of it as its causing the cable to be pulled or pushed away from its normal route, or it's been wrongly routed when rebuilt by the shop and needs readjusted!
Start a thread in the Make/model specific thread for your bike and help will arrive shortly :ride:
Don't ride it like that if you can't get a proper grip on it!