hELP

I am looking for a cylendar head for my bike, a kawasaki 250kx, tried near everywhere, need to get ready for my first cross country. hope someone can a.ssist. I can travel.

I am looking for a cylendar head for my bike, a kawasaki 250kx, tried near everywhere, need to get ready for my first cross country. hope someone can a.ssist. I can travel.

What year???
What's wrong with the old one? They can be cut, shaved and welded.

It is banjaxed, and allready off the bike, even a trip to narnia would not suffice.

What year kx and is it in your possession?
If you give us the year several of us can probably find it for you. If you post a pic of it several others can tell you were to get it fixed or modified. It's amazing what some of these cylinder and head repair shops can do

There are used cylinder heads on ebay for the 2007. But they are somewhat spendy. -BIG DAN:thumb:

I know I know, though someone may have one in the shed..
Langcourt is worldwide. Look it up for Ireland.
, just googled Langcourt, going to take a pic and put it up on facebook on thre page, they say will give me a quote, thanks for the tip.

terlll me this please, are all cylendar heads unique to each machene, I have been told this is not so, if this is true there may be hope, so would you know what head would be best. thanks

What year kx and is it in your possession?
If you give us the year several of us can probably find it for you. If you post a pic of it several others can tell you were to get it fixed or modified. It's amazing what some of these cylinder and head repair shops can do

are cylendar heads interchangeable, if so there may be hope

05 -07 same head I have cylinder in almost perfect shape no head
dba1dc664d5bb6a74aa122c97660a71c.jpg