HELP! Dirtbike cuts out at rev limiter

I recently bought a 2009 CRF150R (Has a couple of aftermarket parts) I have not rode it on the rev limiter yet but if I am idle and in neutral and I quickly twist the throttle all the way down it sputters/cuts out but if I slowly twist the throttle all the way it won’t cut out I want to make sure this doesn’t happen when I quickly reach the rev limiter when Im out riding

if you are snapping the throttle open all the way as fast as you can it will always do that. It isnt jetted, tuned, ignition curve set, etc to operate that way. It is supposed to have a load on it like when you are actually riding it and in gear. May be nothing wrong with it at all. Go ride it and see first. If it still does it then you may have a jetting issue or a worn out top end causing a low vacuum issue causing the motor to not be able to handle the flow of fuel.

I bought a used 250F with about 100 hours on the top end and it would do what you describe. I thought it was the carb, but it turned out to be a worn out top end and the idea that the motor is not meant to rev out cleanly when not being ridden like I said above.