Hello

Hello everyone, My name is Max and I'm 18 years old. I have a TTR 125L, but haven't ridden it for over a year due to problems with it. I don't ride very often especially in the winter and when I try to start it, it takes forever and is nearly impossible to get it up and running.

Anyways, I came to this site to learn more about dirt-bikes (don't know much about them at all) and start a new hobby.

Welcome!

More than likely your bike needs some mods, to start very easy.... They are cheap mods. And will make the thing run 10 times better and easier to start.

Welcome to DBA. BIG Dan and a few others will have you up and running in no time. Just don't be afraid to follow their instructions.

Hello everyone, My name is Max and I'm 18 years old. I have a TTR 125L, but haven't ridden it for over a year due to problems with it. I don't ride very often especially in the winter and when I try to start it, it takes forever and is nearly impossible to get it up and running.

Anyways, I came to this site to learn more about dirt-bikes (don't know much about them at all) and start a new hobby.

Welcome Bronco... anyone with the name Bronco can't be all bad............. :thumb:

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I sadly don't have any pictures of it (don't have a smart phone). However, I'd say it's in great condition, except for the fact it won't start.

I'll be sure to check out the thread.

I have one of these on my mantle at home... I believe it is an old Browning or Bronwnie.. not sure of the brand... it was my grandmas... :thumb:
I was thinking it was as old as you. Oh wait, they still used a chisel, hammer and stone tablets when you were born. :P :wave:

We doing lunch this week?

That was for rackdick. /\ :moon: