Hello

Hi,

Posted in which bike? subforum first so I'm doing this a littel backwards :bonk: . From NE Massachusetts looking for first dirt bike. I have a wife and three border collies and we are very passionate about the breed. I mentioned it in the other thread but I grew up riding/racing mountain bikes and now concentrate on road cycling having competed locally. I am hoping that some of my bike handling skills will translate a least a little bit (learning to take a corner at 30+mph on skinny road tires has to to translate to something, right?).

I am always looking to learn new things/try new things and wanting a bike for 20+ years now it's time to get serious. I am looking to just have some fun on the bike and get away from cars and trucks trying to kill me :shocked:. Professionally I am a residential loan officer with a great company serving ME, NH and MA.

I am looking forward to learning all I can. I am already guessing there is no end to gear/upgrades, etc.

Cheers,

Tim

Welcome Tim! :wave:

Border Collies are smart dogs.
Wifes can be great but you get in trouble if you put them in a create. :smirk:
First dirt bike or dual sport?
What are you going to use it for and what type of riding do you think?
How big are you?
Lots of factors, so kick back, ask questions and hang around.

34. LOL

Welcome!

Meet my border collie Riley
390355_1708160921257_1221842064_n.jpg

Here's a thread you may be interested in if you want to share some photos of the pups!
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/content/threads/its-a-doggy-dog-world.435/

Welcome Tim...... You will surely get your fill of learnin on here...

As for dogs.... any herding dog is a great breed if you ask me. I've got a Heeler and an Aussie... both smart as a whip. My Bueler (Beagle/Heeler mutt) semi smart but is a knucklehead...

:thumb: