Have a DIRT BIKER CREED (a thanks to full metal jacket)

Dirt Biker's Creed

This is my dirt bike. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My dirt bike is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My dirt bike, without me, is useless. Without my dirt bike, I am useless. I must ride my dirt bike well. I must ride it faster than my enemy who is trying to beat me. I must pass him before he passes me.

My dirt bike and myself know that what counts in the ride is not the gas we burn, the noise of our bikes, or the smoke we make. We know that it is how good we are.

My dirt bike is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its throttle and its breaks. I will keep my dirt bike clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God, I swear this creed. My dirt bike and myself are the defenders of my skill. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is ours's and there is no races to win. And I will always ride it like I stole it!