WV Hatfield Mccoy ride, April 5th-9th 2012

Coming to the ride?

• Total voters
yeah, its already being planned, we are going to the indian ridge trail system,which has trails for everybody including singletrack, but from there we can go to the pinnacle creek system aswell which is not as technical but from what i hear its great creek riding and nice easy to medium trails, and still a few harder trails and singletrack,we can go to the rockhouse system i believe but, that would take a long time because we would have to travel through the pinnacle creek system and then travel from there to gilbert. We can ride legal outlaw trails, yes legal, and 140 is gonna get a GPS so that will be easier to ride those unmapped trails, well put your input down below, and theres tons of play areas aswell like the stair steps, that have a gaurd rail jump if you feel nutty:ride:

The riding permit for the whole year is 50 dollars per person, theres no weekend passes or day passes, but 50 dollars for 3 days of riding is good in my book

James

Staff member
yeah but you made it so dogyz and me have to vote again:cry:, and are you comin to the ride, we need an answer earlier then the 4th of april lol
Sorry had to delete it to add the public option.

:lol: At least let me wait until next year to answer that question. :facepalm:

Ray you dont have to do anything above 150 if you dont want to, in the 150+ trails, there is always a less advanced trail that meets back up later with the more technical trail

no 199 anymore unless we ride to rockhouse, but still some techical singletrack, but alot of it will be easy going trails

Ray you dont have to do anything above 150 if you dont want to, in the 150+ trails, there is always a less advanced trail that meets back up later with the more technical trail

I find any easy trails with some intermed stuff mixed in really fun, I mean that sounds real enjoyable. Thats what I wanna do for 4 days, but thenif anyone is in for something a little rougher, you can count me in too. I just don't wanna get lost or have a mechanical error or break a leg a couple hours from the truck or something.

I find any easy trails with some intermed stuff mixed in really fun, I mean that sounds real enjoyable. Thats what I wanna do for 4 days, but thenif anyone is in for something a little rougher, you can count me in too. I just don't wanna get lost or have a mechanical error or break a leg a couple hours from the truck or something.

well pick some people, whoever it may be, and stick with them, but make sure they are willing to wait for you, or are at your speed