Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canuck's out there

I'm up in Canada right now, and it's Thanksgiving weekend, meaning I get two Thanksgivings this year :thumb:. Quite the opposite from the dez, the weather has been nice, but now it's getting cold.

Swapped the dirt bike for a jet ski
DSC02471.jpg

The trees are awesome, one in the local town
DSC02467.jpg

View from the house
DSC02487.jpg

Getting ready to head out for dinner, so Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians out there, enjoy it, what an awesome country.

Sorry... but you have no soul nor do you have any kind of character if you say you are a musician or a fan of music if you don't love RUSH....
I found this gem and thought it was pretty cool...

Sorry... but you have no soul nor do you have any kind of character if you say you are a musician or a fan of music if you don't love RUSH....
I found this gem and thought it was pretty cool...

These Homies were my mentors in high school! Tom Sawyer was pretty much the coolest song that ever came out of Canada - leaving aside Neil Young's collected works - which we'll leave for another thread. On a cool factor, we were rated on a "Rush Scale". As most of you will probably guess, I was rated a 9.5 on the Getty Lee scale - based mostly on the fact that I could nail the drum track but didn't score a perfect 10 because I couldn't get the Wulitzer down.....:smirk: (like this post if you remember "wurlitzers") :lol: