Happy Birthday Yamadogyz!

Thanks everybody! I can say its been going great! Ate at quaker steak and went to the bike shop. Picked up a new helmet and t shirt and some oil change stuff. The helmet is dot/snell approved and was marked down from 250 to 99 :D Came back and had a bon fire and some family came over last night. Another bonfire tonight and fireworks!001.jpg003.jpg002.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpgAlso mom picked me up a friendly's ice cream cake. I pull the pads from my old helmet and I had some serious damage to the back foam :shocked: right investment.

Thanks everybody! I can say its been going great! Ate at quaker steak and went to the bike shop. Picked up a new helmet and t shirt and some oil change stuff. The helmet is dot/snell approved and was marked down from 250 to 99 :D Came back and had a bon fire and some family came over last night. Another bonfire tonight and fireworks!View attachment 3803View attachment 3805View attachment 3804View attachment 3806View attachment 3807View attachment 3808Also mom picked me up a friendly's ice cream cake. I pull the pads from my old helmet and I had some serious damage to the back foam :shocked: right investment.

Looks good :thumb: