Hand Guards? Fork Protectors? Slid Plates?

Let's see...
Hand guards - They guard your hands
Fork protectors - They protect your forks
Slid (SKID) plate - It protects your skids.... :prof:

Wheelie bar from where

:throwsouthooklineandsinkerandwhadyaknowhehasabite:.... Well, maybe your local speed shop and that would be speed as in go fast in/on your vehicle kiind of fast. If not there then fabricate on.... couple 2' long pieces of steel mounted to your swingarm with a small wheel mounted in the middle or better yet, a drag plate that'll shoot sparks out the back when you're stylin that mile long wheelie.

DUDE ahh yo homies wou be li shiiiiiit mufu how you do dat maaaaaa.... dat is duh shiiiizzzzz.... fuuu me maaaaaa datis waaay cooooo

ebonics advanced... :prof:.... your welcome.

:picard:

Oh my! What a bunch of clown answers. Sorry forgive the misfits at the top. Em and bk gave you some tangible info. So let me waste another post to 21 for the rest of the class.
Hand guards= work nice for two reasons (cycra pro-bend) protect hands and knuckles from branches, and also protect the levers from crashes (aka) like Em said, 5 million tip overs. Flag type only protect the hands from branches.
Fork guards= they come on the bike already, some people like to run a "skin" over the tube at the seal. Only problem is if you don't clean under them periodically you trap dirt. I don't run them, don't have any leaking fork seals either.
Skid plate= a must have if you ride in the rocks or like to slide over logs. Protects the engine and frame from damage.

For anything else Jamaal, just ask!
And forgive the clowns, they NEVER STOP!!! :naughty:

Here is a riddle:
If were to be kicked it of my house, I would live in the same city as you only in any state I desired and on four wheels. What is living ____________?

Let's see...
Hand guards - They guard your hands
Fork protectors - They protect your forks
Slid (SKID) plate - It protects your skids.... :prof:

OK for the non-clowns of the bunch.

* Hand guards - just as the name says, they guard (protect) your hands from, branches, flying debris like rocks, mud, and if you have the metal wrap around type they'll protect you from the ground if you eat it while still trying to save it PLUS if you have those they will also protect your levers from snapping. Some don't like these in the event you do an endo... head / body flips ove rthe bars there is the possibility of breaking your wrists.
* Fork protectors - Again, they protect your forks from abuse like flying rocks, sticks, anything that may damage your fork tubes because the wall thickness is a little on the thin side.
* Skid plate - That is mounted underneath the frame/motor and helps protect them from when you ride over logs (as Palmer described), rocks or hitting CURBS or CARS in your case...

Hope this helps... :thumb:

OK for the non-clowns of the bunch.

* Hand guards - just as the name says, they guard (protect) your hands from, branches, flying debris like rocks, mud, and if you have the metal wrap around type they'll protect you from the ground if you eat it while still trying to save it PLUS if you have those they will also protect your levers from snapping. Some don't like these in the event you do an endo... head / body flips ove rthe bars there is the possibility of breaking your wrists.
* Fork protectors - Again, they protect your forks from abuse like flying rocks, sticks, anything that may damage your fork tubes because the wall thickness is a little on the thin side.
* Skid plate - That is mounted underneath the frame/motor and helps protect them from when you ride over logs (as Palmer described), rocks or hitting CURBS or CARS in your case...

Hope this helps... :thumb:

Nice save ass nut! Do they make those shirts for men too? What a CLOWN! Hope to see you on Tuesday for lunch bitch, Turdsniffer is buying! (I know you're keeping tabs!) :P

That was really worth 20 to see you try and save it. CLOWN BOY! :moon:

Hey, I bet your "Hand Guards" saved your levers the first day you road the beast! Switchbacks!!!!!!!! :crash:

Did you ever find that board stretcher at the lumber yard you were looking for? I cut this thing three times and it's still too short.

Please, fix my spelling and punchuation!

:hug: