Had a short ride tonight

James

Staff member
We were getting very spotty downpours all day, but a buddy and I decided to still check out the track tonight. Glad we did as it hadn't even rained there, it was a little rough though but the dirt was perfect. :ride:

A short video of my stunt double being chased by a 125. Which sadly never makes an appearance with the exception of a little ring-a-ding here and there. He said he was hanging back a tad as he was expecting me to crash, smart guy he is. :lol: :thumb:

(Be sure to watch in HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLf63BxIuEc&hd=1

BTW that power slide at the end was to awesome to not add. :D

Also a tip of the day, don't ride with just a cup of coffee since lunch (probably explains the shaky hands :shocked:) and make sure you keep some meal bars in the car. :rant: Someday I'll learn. :bonk:

Also a tip of the day, don't ride with just a cup of coffee since lunch (probably explains the shaky hands :shocked:) and make sure you keep some meal bars in the car. :rant: Someday I'll learn. :bonk:

:lol: A lot of times when I would go to ride at the track, I wouldn't eat anything until a lunch sandwich. I was always too excited and anxious to go ride. :smirk:

SLOW DOWN.... My camera is attached to your noodle
Ok I realize I'm short but damn my head is further above the bars than that. :lol: :facepalm:
600680_411085258944186_952443691_n.jpg

We were getting very spotty downpours all day, but a buddy and I decided to still check out the track tonight. Glad we did as it hadn't even rained there, it was a little rough though but the dirt was perfect. :ride:

A short video of my stunt double being chased by a 125. Which sadly never makes an appearance with the exception of a little ring-a-ding here and there. He said he was hanging back a tad as he was expecting me to crash, smart guy he is. :lol: :thumb:

(Be sure to watch in HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLf63BxIuEc&hd=1

BTW that power slide at the end was to awesome to not add. :D

Nice riding :thumb: Finally your putting up some videos :hail: If I don't drink a lot of water and eat a deent amount before a race or ride, I get the dry heaves mid moto really bad. So I always eat, and pound at lease a cup and a half of water before I'm up.
DAYYYYYUM look at dem legs!!!

Great vid James - you're looking fast :thumb: You work on that roller section and double them bad-boys and you'll be shredding like a MoFo'n Julienne salad. Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

Awesome ride James! :banana: That looks like a cool track that you are familiar with and can get a little jiggy on! Nice perspective on the camera! Me Like!:thumb:

PS: Have you ever gotten the chance to ride open woods trails? Your skills on the track will come to play, but you might be !?!?! at the diversity of the terrain!

PSS: I threw a timing chain and scrambled an engine last weekend! It was a horrible sound! Gahh! It made me sick! It was a grinding gear, clanging, nasty thing that lasted all of 2 seconds before the rear wheel locked up and practically threw me over the bars. Dammit Jim!
:picard:

UGH! I have a spare engine in a crate I have to do the major change out!

James

Staff member
Great vid James - you're looking fast :thumb: You work on that roller section and double them bad-boys and you'll be shredding like a MoFo'n Julienne salad. Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

Thanks Edge! I hate rollers/whoops. :lol: :facepalm:

BTW I think it's time to get my suspension revalved as the bike is all over the place, especially when I try hitting the rollers harder.

Awesome ride James! :banana: That looks like a cool track that you are familiar with and can get a little jiggy on! Nice perspective on the camera! Me Like!:thumb:

Yeah I'm really liking the chest view, think I'm going to stick with it. :thumb:

PSS: I threw a timing chain and scrambled an engine last weekend! It was a horrible sound! Gahh! It made me sick! It was a grinding gear, clanging, nasty thing that lasted all of 2 seconds before the rear wheel locked up and practically threw me over the bars. Dammit Jim!
Damn that sucks.

FYI we're thinking about having a ride day at Crow Canyon this Labor Day weekend.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/threads/east-coasters-labor-day.5085/

Thanks Edge! I hate rollers/whoops. :lol: :facepalm:

BTW I think it's time to get my suspension revalved as the bike is all over the place, especially when I try hitting the rollers harder.

Yeah I'm really liking the chest view, think I'm going to stick with it. :thumb:

Damn that sucks.

FYI we're thinking about having a ride day at Crow Canyon this Labor Day weekend.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/threads/east-coasters-labor-day.5085/

Well, shit the bed, I've got to get my engine together then, huh?

I'm up for it!

:thumb: Looks good shorty. Not that I am any means a track guy, but if you crack that throttle a little more, you can clear the one double that you look to be slamming into..:noidea: