GTFO! ... Is this buckrun?

That's 3 minutes I'LL never get back ...:foul:what a waste of time, film and energy...BTW,,,I hope BUCK has more stamina in his trigger finger to pull off more than 20 rounds before it gets tired.... :smirk:

Wow :picard: :lame: :loco:

I'm about 95% sure Buck would never do something like this. :lol:

I'm about 1000% sure I would not do this either! :thumb:

You know James, it hurts me to feel that there was that 5% that you didn't trust me on....:cry:

I do carry a Ruger 10/22 with a folding stock, super-lite Kevlar barrel, and a 30 rnd clip with a sling when I ride around my property! Even when I walk, you have to have a gun. I have to pare raccoon, possums, coyotes, everything that hurts and hunts my freezer meat. It's me or them..

You need a gun like this! It's light as a handgun, you can shoot it quickly with one hand, and it packs power in terms of the 40 grains of lead impacting with repetition, quickly, and with accuracy!

I will send you a pic. It's the coolest gun to carry riding you've ever seen. The best thing is that .22 cost nothing, and you can stop at a cool place and plink and have fun all day for $16.00 if you do all 550 rounds!

Talk to me! I'll hook you up with the best shooting, cheapest gun to have fun all day with!

Last weekend, we had a BALL sitting around the campfire drinking beers and shooting black walnuts and hickory nuts out of the trees! The guns are that accurate that we were betting money on the deal! Too fun!:banana:

:lol:

I'm about 1000% sure I would not do this either! :thumb:

You know James, it hurts me to feel that there was that 5% that you didn't trust me on....:cry:

I do carry a Ruger 10/22 with a folding stock, super-lite Kevlar barrel, and a 30 rnd clip with a sling when I ride around my property! Even when I walk, you have to have a gun. I have to pare raccoon, possums, coyotes, everything that hurts and hunts my freezer meat. It's me or them..

You need a gun like this! It's light as a handgun, you can shoot it quickly with one hand, and it packs power in terms of the 40 grains of lead impacting with repetition, quickly, and with accuracy!

I will send you a pic. It's the coolest gun to carry riding you've ever seen. The best thing is that .22 cost nothing, and you can stop at a cool place and plink and have fun all day for $16.00 if you do all 550 rounds!

Talk to me! I'll hook you up with the best shooting, cheapest gun to have fun all day with!

Last weekend, we had a BALL sitting around the campfire drinking beers and shooting black walnuts and hickory nuts out of the trees! The guns are that accurate that we were betting money on the deal! Too fun!:banana:

:lol:

Ruger 10/22 is my favorite gun! mine still has the wood stock for the mini14 look.

*note: they actually make more than 2 models now... this one is called the compact instead of mini14 replica now.
1168.jpg