GS750 running a bit odd, Carb? Ignition?

Hey guys having another small problem with my GS750. I'll just give some quick info on the bike to help understand my wording.

It's an inline 4 cylinder bike, with cylinders #1-#4 in left to right order It runs on 1 carb per cylinder. Yes... 4 carbs, it's a bucket of fun. Just for reference it idles at about 1100rpm and redlines at 9000rpm.

Ignition is good old points and condenser, with 2 ignition coils. #1 coil runs #1 and #4 cylinders and the #2 coil runs the #2 and #3 cylinders.

One of my cylinders is giving me some fuss. While cruising doing around 3500rpm I can hear one of my cylinders sputtering. Under acceleration it is usually pretty smooth and doesn't sputter. It doesn't seem like a misfire because the bike doesn't jerk from power loss or anything. I have new plugs and just cleaned the carbs. It was sputtering prior to carb cleaning too.

I am currently running headers on the bike(4 separate pipes) 2 pipes on each side of the bike. I can hear the sputtering only on the left side of the bike. Narrowing it down to either #1 or #2 cylinder. If it was ignition I would hear it on both sides of the bike because either coil runs a cylinder on both sides of the bike. That makes sense right?

I guess one of my carbs could still be dirty, but I don't think so.

If you have any suggestions let me know and I'll try it. It really is starting to bug me!