450F Graphics = Horsepower?!?!

75348_3558469180109_231766001_n.jpg
Gonna have to dyno it but it looks as its picked up a few HP from the fancy new stickers :devil:
Cant forget a new set of tires either, and a front fender will be ordered soon, would a white supermoto fender make the bike? or should I just leave it :noidea:

Attachments

• 480828_3122930131905_1756785417_n.jpg
    480828_3122930131905_1756785417_n.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 42
Went with a white fender and some white hand guards, Cross bar pad has a bunch of holes in it from roost over the years so that had to be replaced, and a new set of grips was in order too. Anyone els try to buy Race Gas in CA after the 1st? YOU CANT!?!? Went to buy 5 gallons of u4.4 today at the local shop and they said they can no longer sell due to CARB regulations unless you want to fill out a bunch of paperwork, so my Dad and I went to the local bulk plant and filled out all the necessary paperwork to get 5 gallons of u4.4 which includes where and when it will be run through the bike, what you are gonna run it in, the VIN number of said machine, and a bunch of other fun stuff :banghead:

Went with a white fender and some white hand guards, Cross bar pad has a bunch of holes in it from roost over the years so that had to be replaced, and a new set of grips was in order too. Anyone els try to buy Race Gas in CA after the 1st? YOU CANT!?!? Went to buy 5 gallons of u4.4 today at the local shop and they said they can no longer sell due to CARB regulations unless you want to fill out a bunch of paperwork, so my Dad and I went to the local bulk plant and filled out all the necessary paperwork to get 5 gallons of u4.4 which includes where and when it will be run through the bike, what you are gonna run it in, the VIN number of said machine, and a bunch of other fun stuff :banghead:

Fuel issue = SUCKS BALLS

As for the fender..... It's a flat tracker brutha, no fender BUT if you have to cut it down to the nubs so it doesn't look out of place!

And then the added HP... you're doing ok in that area! I'd say an added 20 min! :prof:

I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about but, sickkk graphics are the key to keeping you on the podium. 20 bucks worth of decals is worth at least 3 to 4 seconds per lap. :prof: If you want some crazy laptimes, put some "Thrush" or "Cherry Bomb" decals on your swingarm - :thumb: You're welcome for this informative and insightful post.

I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about but, sickkk graphics are the key to keeping you on the podium. 20 bucks worth of decals is worth at least 3 to 4 seconds per lap. :prof: If you want some crazy laptimes, put some "Thrush" or "Cherry Bomb" decals on your swingarm - :thumb: You're welcome for this informative and insightful post.
You want to podium every time, you need a set of these on the scooter.
CDA Sticker.JPG
CDA Cancer.JPG
CTR Sticker1.JPG
But I warn you, you better be ready for some arm ripping power once installed. I believe GMan just installed a fender on the 250 that may have a couple of the above on it. :thinking: Hope he is ready for his fun factor to elevate.

Anyone els try to buy Race Gas in CA after the 1st? YOU CANT!?!? Went to buy 5 gallons of u4.4 today at the local shop and they said they can no longer sell due to CARB regulations unless you want to fill out a bunch of paperwork, so my Dad and I went to the local bulk plant and filled out all the necessary paperwork to get 5 gallons of u4.4 which includes where and when it will be run through the bike, what you are gonna run it in, the VIN number of said machine, and a bunch of other fun stuff :banghead:

All this trouble over lead in an infinitesimally small enforcement area. More evidence of how freakin' retarded the California Air Resources Board is. Meanwhile....they ditched the tailpipe sniffer for 2000 and later cars. Not that I'm complaining because my truck is a '00, but it's indicative of the games they play.

Did you have to fill out state forms, or were they specific to the seller? I play with pump gas engines, but it would be nice to see what they look like if the forms are official. Using the fuel for an informal test & tune or dyno session sounds like gray area when they want you to see a sanctioned racing event.