Got nailed in the head by my own front tire

This was New Years Day and I was having a rough day, still had a great time but 2012, the next 2 days were great.
At 4 minutes into this video is where my Husaberg gets even.

Change the quality to 480 and watch on full screen is nice.

EagleRanchNewYearsEve1-1.jpg

Attachments

• Eagle Ranch New Years Eve #1.jpg
    Eagle Ranch New Years Eve #1.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 29
OUCH! you guys are crazy, some of those rocks look like trials spots haha... and cool videos btw :thumb: your lucky to have so many people to ride with :mad: I have my shadow haha

OUCH! you guys are crazy, some of those rocks look like trials spots haha... and cool videos btw :thumb: your lucky to have so many people to ride with :mad: I have my shadow haha

There are 4 main member that ride all of the time, one is not as much because of 2 new kids, but his girl got her first ride 3 weeks ago and can't wait to go back. Usually we announce our rides and end up with around 10 to 20 riders. We have around 50 WFO Trailriders that ride with us all year and we have our own Hare scramble trail at Jason's Play Grounds close by and getting ready to build the Enduro cross track soon. Our Mill Creek Spring event usually pulls in 20 to 30 WFO Trailriders for an 4 day event. We will be giving out awards this year for various things like the broken sprocket award and the High Tree Mark. We give out WFO Trailriders fender arches to all new member who ride with us so that we can recognize each other on the trail.

We have a show thread that we communicate and put up pictures and Video's of our rides and my girl has a high speed camera that she does the pictures. She rides an DRZ 400 E.
http://wfotrailriders.com/index.php
I also race the HGP Hare scramble winter series and put up front and rear view video of each race and Carol gets the pictures of most riders in the race at a location that I find on practice and send her there for good pictures.

There are 4 main member that ride all of the time, one is not as much because of 2 new kids, but his girl got her first ride 3 weeks ago and can't wait to go back. Usually we announce our rides and end up with around 10 to 20 riders. We have around 50 WFO Trailriders that ride with us all year and we have our own Hare scramble trail at Jason's Play Grounds close by and getting ready to build the Enduro cross track soon. Our Mill Creek Spring event usually pulls in 20 to 30 WFO Trailriders for an 4 day event. We will be giving out awards this year for various things like the broken sprocket award and the High Tree Mark. We give out WFO Trailriders fender arches to all new member who ride with us so that we can recognize each other on the trail.

We have a show thread that we communicate and put up pictures and Video's of our rides and my girl has a high speed camera that she does the pictures. She rides an DRZ 400 E.
http://wfotrailriders.com/index.php
I also race the HGP Hare scramble winter series and put up front and rear view video of each race and Carol gets the pictures of most riders in the race at a location that I find on practice and send her there for good pictures.
cool, you should take pictures of steady progress on the enduroX track build from the same spot. then make a still frame video thing of it getting built :thumb: I don't know if that makes sense to you hahaha ill find a video to show you what I mean :confused:

cool, you should take pictures of steady progress on the enduroX track build from the same spot. then make a still frame video thing of it getting built :thumb: I don't know if that makes sense to you hahaha ill find a video to show you what I mean :confused:
Good Idea Going down Sunday to start on project area and start the process. Jason has a CAT and BOB CAT. We will start on gathering logs, rocks and tires.