All Gorman Wednesday ~ Bin Laden's dead!! It's a celebration ride!

Any takers?:devil:

I will give you a tour of the "butt crack" and NO, not MY butt crack:P

I plan on hitting all the BFD black diamonds and some:smirk:

It should be in the mid 70's

Come on,
Lets do this!
:ride:

Weekday ride huh? Lucky you.
While you are having fun out there, I will be chained to the desk, which means the weather, and riding should be awesome....... :foul:.

Sorry about that Agent. And while Im working some weekends your:foul: :ride:ING!!

Look forward to seeing you at the Rez.

Looks like I will be riding with someone from that :devil:other website.

James, I will tell them it is a big world out there with many trails to choose from. Some better then others:smirk:

Trav, look forward to hearing about the new secret spots of Baldy:thumb:

Sorry you all couldnt make it:(

Racked up 80 miles yesterday:banana:

We tried to forge a couple of new trails :smirk: but it didnt pan out. One of them I was leading in a narrow wash that dropped down into a very narrow crack in some places. I thought :devil:I was on to something till we hit a :rant:fence. The other was a very narrow creek that he forged till water, mud and grass could fly no more. We were in some nook and crannys that hadnt been touched for while if ever. It was a fun day! You just never know what kind of ride it will be when you start exploring the less traveled routes. Luckily we didnt get stuck or in any trouble.

It sure was warm! I forgot what warm was like. I just wanted to keep moving unless we were in the shade:ride:

awesome Sun. Dan had a few Gremlins but it was a pretty epic ride for me. still couldnt make that sand hill climb but i did some others that plenty made up for it :thumb:

awesome Sun. Dan had a few Gremlins but it was a pretty epic ride for me. still couldnt make that sand hill climb but i did some others that plenty made up for it :thumb:

Did you find the tracks you were looking for:devil:

Any footage from the climbs? Any good acrobatics?:crash:

Did the gremlins give Dan some bloody elbows?:smirk:

Glad you guys had a good ride:thumb:

Did you find the tracks you were looking for:devil:

Any footage from the climbs? Any good acrobatics?:crash:

Did the gremlins give Dan some bloody elbows?:smirk:

Glad you guys had a good ride:thumb:

yep should be up by this afternoon... was gonna put the clips together last night but i crashed out on my couch at like 8:30pm

no elboes for day but he left some blood on the mt... he got in a UFC style grappling fight with a bush.

yep should be up by this afternoon... was gonna put the clips together last night but i crashed out on my couch at like 8:30pm

no elboes for day but he left some blood on the mt... he got in a UFC style grappling fight with a bush.

SRAD ST.JAMES! :lol::lol: