GoPro deal

Just passing the word along. Guy has some pretty good deals supposedly. I am no way shape or form associated with the seller, nor do I benefit from this at all. Few guys on my 4x4 forum are saying great things about this deal....

***Link Removed***

Admin Edit: GoPro states that this is not permissible under their reseller policies.

I saw that last night.... that would make it cheaper than the 960... I think I would contact gopro before buying from this individual...:thinking:
gopro wont tell you a dam thing. if they have some kinda bulk deal with one of their dealers they are not gonna just tell you info about it.

about 160 not including the shipping. Im not sure. the whole thing is a little sketchy for sure. Im wondering if the camera's are refurbish or something like that.

James

Staff member
about 160 not including the shipping. Im not sure. the whole thing is a little sketchy for sure. Im wondering if the camera's are refurbish or something like that.
I could see them being sold for that price (profit margin wise) but I don't think GoPro would allow it as it greatly undercuts everyone else. :noidea:

I could see them being sold for that price (profit margin wise) but I don't think GoPro would allow it as it greatly undercuts everyone else. :noidea:
yea thats why it seems sketchy to me. gopro doesn't even allow its retailers to have sales when they want... they did have a week or two when they had sales on them but it was a lot of retailers not just 1. I was mentioning it in chat last night but what makes this guy so special that gopro would make a deal like this with him? i was even in K5 not long ago and they had a 25% off of everything in the store sale... guess what was excluded from that sale...yep gopros and all accessory where still regular price :(

James

Staff member
GoPro states that this is not permissible under their reseller policies.

Looks like GoPro will be with one less reseller... :shocked: :ban: :smirk: