Good Sam Club?

Anyone use it? I'm thinking about switching as it is much cheaper than my current plan but, if they dont deliver on the services it is worth nothing to me. Let's hear it troops - what are you-all carrying in your pocket for those nasty on road emergencies? Thanks in advance. :thumb:

"AAA" or "the auto club of california"

They have never made me wait longer than 35 minutes, always courteous truck driver, and the moto/rv policy is only $96 a year.
:thumb: when my Son's truck broke down in Mojave, they were right there with the flat bed and towed him the 100 miles to the shop for free.

:noidea: Never had a need for it, but I do believe my AMA membership includes AMA Roadside Assistance.
Wait until you buy yourself a bigarse Motorhome and something goes wrong on the road James. Trust me, the price you pay annually for the RV upgrade is well worth the peace of mind. You don't want to pay the tow bill for a Motorhome very far.:thumb:

James

Staff member
Wait until you buy yourself a bigarse Motorhome and something goes wrong on the road James. Trust me, the price you pay annually for the RV upgrade is well worth the peace of mind. You don't want to pay the tow bill for a Motorhome very far.:thumb:
Wasn't saying that having it is a waste of money. The reason I don't have it is because I still having some outstanding favors. :rocker:

Used my biggest favor last winter, got stuck in a blizzard. :( Crazy stuck to, my door pushed a bunch of snow away when I opened it. :shocked: Oh and this was at 12:30am (week night) and he had to drive 8 miles through the blizzard to get to me. I ended up owing him after that. :lol:

Wasn't saying that having it is a waste of money. The reason I don't have it is because I still having some outstanding favors. :rocker:

Used my biggest favor last winter, got stuck in a blizzard. :( Crazy stuck to, my door pushed a bunch of snow away when I opened it. :shocked: Oh and this was at 12:30am (week night) and he had to drive 8 miles through the blizzard to get to me. I ended up blowing him after that. :lol:

:shocked: sorry but I would waited till the snow melted in the summer before I would have went that far :lol:

James

Staff member
:shocked: sorry but I would waited till the snow melted in the summer before I would have went that far :lol:
:prof: You are a fake quoter. Possession of counterfeit quotes with fraudulent or otherwise intent is a violation of Title 18, Section 472 of the United States Penal Code and is punishable by a fine or imprisonment for up to 20 years, or both.

I have AAA plus with the RV coverage and have used it once. I think I pay about 160 dollars a year or so. They were Johnny on the spot for me that one time. Every time I compared with Good Sam, AAA was about the same but had more benefits.:thumb:

:prof: You are a fake quoter. Possession of counterfeit quotes with fraudulent or otherwise intent is a violation of Title 18, Section 472 of the United States Penal Code and is punishable by a fine or imprisonment for up to 20 years, or both.
Penal code ehh?

his post may be right:smirk:

I have been a AAA Gold member for a bazillion years. It's worth the coin. What? 89 clams a year?
Oh! They have paid way more than me towing and pulling my ass out of bad situations off road!