Good Advice

:thumb: I will never live in New York but I would love to live in Northern California. This is a very true video and it touches the thoughts of all of us, except the young ones. :thinking:

:thumb: I will never live in New York but I would love to live in Northern California. This is a very true video and it touches the thoughts of all of us, except the young ones. :thinking:

yea i think they got it ass backwards... New York will make you soft... living in the city having everything supplied for you. I consider Northern cali (minus SF) to be more rugged mountains and wild life. Where in those places its a lot harder to live and you have to rely on yourself and your own skills a bit more.

yea i think they got it ass backwards... New York will make you soft... living in the city having everything supplied for you. I consider Northern cali (minus SF) to be more rugged mountains and wild life. Where in those places its a lot harder to live and you have to rely on yourself and your own skills a bit more.

I think he was reffering to SF, but there I go again being Mr Obvious :smirk:

well they suck at referring then.... NorCal is way bigger then just SF

Nah, I think general consensus thinks of SF when you talk about Rainbow flag waving softies in Cali, so when someone says something about northern Cali being soft I would say for the most part we think of SF.

Nah, I think general consensus thinks of SF when you talk about Rainbow flag waving softies in Cali, so when someone says something about northern Cali being soft I would say for the most part we think of SF.

then they should have said SF not norcal.... thought the vid was cool but that one part is really derp

I agree...When I hear NorCal I think of NORCAL...Redding, Eureka, Shasta......SF, berkley, San Jose, "to me"...That's CenCal...:smirk: