All Gonna ride Bass lake this Sat 6-25

Going up to camp and ride for the weekend. Ride Sat morn for sure. Wife is going with me and hasnt put too many miles on this year so will get tired after 20 miles or so is my guess. Gonna do 007 and look at the creek crossing and try not to go swimming this time. So if anyone wants to come along for a short ride we will be there and maybe a longer ride if I can drop her off at camp and go some more. Leaving Fri morn to go set up camp at the RV resort, phone ois spotty up there, computer wireless is also spotty but will check later on Fri for anyone coming up.

have fun... i cant make it :(

So these camping spots at bass lake area, you can stage from camp or you need to drive to a staging area from camp ?

I have a plate, you can camp in a more remote camp and then ride from there with an offroad only vehicle tho. The ones around the lake are street legal only.

I have a plate, you can camp in a more remote camp and then ride from there with an offroad only vehicle tho. The ones around the lake are street legal only.

so its not far from camp to the good trail heads then? im plated too but wondering what my family does to ride if i take em out there.

Well the area is not soo good for beginners, the trails are moderate with rocks n roots. There are plenty of dirt roads tho. For the family it would be better to go to Miami area which is only 10mi away.

Well the area is not soo good for beginners, the trails are moderate with rocks n roots. There are plenty of dirt roads tho. For the family it would be better to go to Miami area which is only 10mi away.

some of the trails have been graded recently.