4 Stroke Going price ktm 07 525 sx

New to the fourm and want to say thanks in advance.

My girlfriend has a 2007 525 sx that she had baught for her ex years ago and needless to say her at 140lbs and always a 125 2stroke rider she has no want or need to ride it.

It has been sitting since 08 and has maybe 35 hours on it. She has come to the point of hating to see such a rare bike sit for so long with no one in the family or friends circle that can ride it to full potential and is looking at selling it. The problems is trying to figure out what they go for as its hard to find much info online as it seems few of then are around and even fewer have owners looking to part ways with them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

SRAD97750

Staff member
New to the fourm and want to say thanks in advance.

My girlfriend has a 2007 525 sx that she had baught for her ex years ago and needless to say her at 140lbs and always a 125 2stroke rider she has no want or need to ride it.

It has been sitting since 08 and has maybe 35 hours on it. She has come to the point of hating to see such a rare bike sit for so long with no one in the family or friends circle that can ride it to full potential and is looking at selling it. The problems is trying to figure out what they go for as its hard to find much info online as it seems few of then are around and even fewer have owners looking to part ways with them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome.
Here in Socal you are looking at $2500-$3500 depending on the goodies already installed and the general condition of the bike. There are about 5 on CL right now for $3000 and they are not selling. Good Luck! -BIG DAN:thumb:

I got through the first sentence and was going to suggest he direct her away from motorsports and towards hockey. Then of course in my quest to be better informed I read the rest. Reminded me of Floyd's uncle going home with a woman who had her bf's motorcycle in the garage, it was for sale. He called Floyd to ask him what a Maico 500 was worth. Floyd told him to keep his mouth shut and run for his pickup!!