Getting more surgery

I know I've been talking getting more surgery for quite sometime now, well we finally got around to doing it. I'm going under the knife on July 18th. I have an appt at 7:45am to see exactly what they need to do, but surgery is diffidently needed. I'm either going to have just the screws takin out of my ankle, everything taken out my leg rebroke and have a metal plate put in, or something else, not exactly sure what my dad didn't do a good job of explaining it on the phone to me.
Wish me luck.:wave:

I know I've been talking getting more surgery for quite sometime now, well we finally got around to doing it. I'm going under the knife on July 18th. I have an appt at 7:45am to see exactly what they need to do, but surgery is diffidently needed. I'm either going to have just the screws takin out of my ankle, everything taken out my leg rebroke and have a metal plate put in, or something else, not exactly sure what my dad didn't do a good job of explaining it on the phone to me.
Wish me luck.:wave:
Good Luck. You're young and will bounce back quick no matter what the fix is...:thumb:

Good Luck. You're young and will bounce back quick no matter what the fix is...:thumb:
Aha thanks I really hope so, I'm getting tired of going surgery hahaha!
this... get your injurys out of the way while you're young :smirk:
Which is exactly what I'm trying to do, and I wanna get it done before I'm not on my dads medical insurance anymore.
Good luck Vinay, either way your movin along right? :thumb:
Thanks, and yeah somewhat lets just hope its easier after all of this!
Good luck, surgery isn't any fun. :(

BTW why is this surgery needed, is your leg not healing right?
Thanks James(: And I'm not exactly sure how to answer that. I haven't even seen my doctor since my last check up last October, but my dad made the appt and told him what was going on and theres a few different reasons why I'm having this pain in my ankle. I guess I have some really thin bone in my foot/ankle and that is more than likely the reason, but I won't know until I acutally go see him the day of the surgery. I'm basically going to a doctors appt then straight to surgery after ha.
does anyone else say Vinay like they are the Fonz?... VinAAAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEE

I do :lol:
Hahahaha thats how your supposed to say it!:lol::P

Well I woke up this morning to a phone call that made me go :rant::foul::banghead::bleep::mad::finger: all to my doctor. We got a voice mail saying that my appointment was cancelled, and with my temper my god haha I was not a happy camper. I guess they messed me up with some other person on their schedule and my surgery is going to REALLY be on wht 19th at 2:15pm.

Thank you!(:
And I know the time is settled now, it sucks though its so close to my first day of school and we have no clue when I'm going to be getting out of the hospital.