Gary Bailey Training

Well, since Nelson (Monkey-Boy) has the weekend off he is training with "The Professor Gary Bailey" this weekend. He is coming up to Minnesota to work with 10 riders this weekend. I will attempt to document the weekend for you guys. I'm going to try and take a bunch of pictures but I will have to send them to Rez - he will post them for me :lol: All kidding aside, we are pumped about this opportunity!

Well, since Nelson (Monkey-Boy) has the weekend off he is training with "The Professor Gary Bailey" this weekend. He is coming up to Minnesota to work with 10 riders this weekend. I will attempt to document the weekend for you guys. I'm going to try and take a bunch of pictures but I will have to send them to Rez - he will post them for me :lol: All kidding aside, we are pumped about this opportunity!

I look forward to the challange..... :shocked:....... make sure you have duplicates cuz I aint guarantying anything!!! :lol:

I'm sure Nedge will bang something, but I doubt it will be a 750 word report.:smirk:
Are you kidding me??? I'm not saying my sex life is that bad but, I get wood when the wind blows. If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all. Banging out a 750 word report actually sounds pretty good....

Can't wait to see the report! He lives and runs a school back in VA at my local track. He's out there every once in a while in the skid steer working his magic. His nephew, Ryan Smith (pro) is also down here throwing whips all in my face at retarded speeds and making me hate myself. :smirk: :ride: