Gaerne boots?

Sooooo I has the hook up and can get 35% off gaerne boots I was wondering from you fellers who own(ed) a pair how the sizing runs because I have to order them online! :thumb:

Sooooo I has the hook up and can get 35% off gaerne boots I was wondering from you fellers who own(ed) a pair how the sizing runs because I have to order them online! :thumb:
They are 1 size small for me, as compared to my nike street shoes

Well here is my issue, I wear a 6 in mens the smallest size the sg10s come in is 6. Do you think I could deal with it? I might end up wearing ankle braces with my boots anyhow I wonder if that would take up any of the excess room if there is any at all?

Well here is my issue, I wear a 6 in mens the smallest size the sg10s come in is 6. Do you think I could deal with it? I might end up wearing ankle braces with my boots anyhow I wonder if that would take up any of the excess room if there is any at all?

id get a 7 if you wear a 6 in mens

I have the SG10's. No complaints. They are like ski boots. Protection is awesome. Comfort is "good", not "Fabulous".

I wear these all day! A bit clunky as opposed to leather boots, but OK if you get the chance to air them out at lunchtime.

I bought a top of the line Lange boot years ago for skiing, and I don't think I'll ever have to buy another.

SG10's are the same. :thumb: Very good stuff!:banana: