Future classics?

We all know there are certain bikes out there past and present that should represent a wise keeper so whats your recent past production bike predictions for an appreciating classic, mx or road:noidea:

Since I have now constantly owned a motorcycle for 50 years straight I know what classic means to me. The dirt bikes are all pretty much the same. It was almost like a mandate that they would be made so similarly, as such they leave really little as far as distinction goes. If people like Rick Carmichael, or James Stewart had stuck to a brand like Kawasaki, that would have given any of the kx's or kxf's a big boost in the "history" section. I think that the Yamaha open 4stroke is going to be the "57" of the year 2050. Lots of championships and lots of names rode it and it was the "first" of the new generation. Doug Henry did things that made it famous in many ways.

For standard type road bikes the Vmax . When two guys who have one top fuel nationals on drag bikes (neither ever won a dragrace on a yamaha) tell you that if you haven't ridden one, you should. I agree. Stop light to stop light for the average guy, it wrote a new book, and pages are constantly added as it continues to be produced.

Dual sport bikes or as the buzzword is now "adventure" whatevers etc (if riding any motorcycle isn't an adventure, you are doing it wrong, I think) the 600/650 Klr is going to be the one most remembered. Just by numbers and how long it has been produced with almost no change. It was good to begin with, and if you compare it to a 22 rimfire and claw hammer, still the best dollar value for the job.

Repliracers again are all over the board, but if there is going to be one that really gets remembered it is likely to be a tossup between a Ninja 900 and Suzuki GSXR (probably a 750 without a radiator).

Those listed above don't always attract much attention but someone needs to bring me the news on my prediction in 35-40 years.