I am getting a 2013 rm 112 with everything done to it, and i mean everything. I am thinking of running vp mrx02, how long is shelf life after opened. What should i mix it at. Some people have told me to use vp 112. What should i do
image.jpeg

I am getting a 2013 rm 112 with everything done to it, and i mean everything. I am thinking of running vp mrx02, how long is shelf life after opened. What should i mix it at. Some people have told me to use vp 112. What should i do
View attachment 27546

Run the VP c-12 mixed with 50-25% pump premium your premix ratio should be around 24:1. That's what I ran in my kids supermini. You might need to rejet the carb for that ratio

He has been running straight 112 at 50:1 and i think im going to run straight race fuel. It has a 10000 dollar motor in it, i dont want to ruin it
Run the VP c-12 mixed with 50-25% pump premium your premix ratio should be around 24:1. That's what I ran in my kids supermini. You might need to rejet the carb for that ratio
He has been running straight 112 at 50:1 and i think im going to run straight race fuel. It has a 10000 dollar motor in it, i dont want to ruin it and 24:1 is just to much, im exsperienced just not much with superminis, and im fast enough that by next year i might be going to lorrettas

You can run straight race gas if you want but you won't have 10,000 dollar motor for very long running 50:1.
I also highly doubt he has 10 k into the entire bike nonetheless the motor. It's about 1500-2k to max that motor out via procircuit or ERic Gorr. Still a great looking bike. I just been doing this too long to pull wool over my eyes.
VP c12 is the correct leaded race fuel for all 2strokes. it's 110 octane

You can run straight race gas if you want but you won't have 10,000 dollar motor for very long running 50:1.
I also highly doubt he has 10 k into the entire bike nonetheless the motor. It's about 1500-2k to max that motor out via procircuit or ERic Gorr. Still a great looking bike. I just been doing this too long to pull wool over my eyes.
VP c12 is the correct leaded race fuel for all 2strokes. it's 110 octane
Mrx02 is also for 2 strokes, and it gives up to 7% more horsepower. Its 104 octane I would probably run 32:1 Its also non oxygenated, the motor was estimated at 9000 dollars by pro circuit.

Well you have eperience do you think this would work? I never ran race gas in my 85s

C12 is what you want. I think any of the M class vp fuels are methanol based.
C12 is the legal race fuel for all amateur nationals. I run it in All of my bikes but reduced with about 25% pump gas. 125cc and below I mix at 24:1 my vintage bikes 16:1 and my personal race bike at 30:1 because it's a 250. My sons 250f I run a 50/50 mix of pump and c12. It keeps the motor happy.

He has been running straight 112 at 50:1 and i think im going to run straight race fuel. It has a 10000 dollar motor in it, i dont want to ruin it and 24:1 is just to much, im exsperienced just not much with superminis, and im fast enough that by next year i might be going to lorrettas
"too much"? 24 to 1 wouldn't be too much for any engine that is stressed or "lugged".

Now, 9k for a supermini is in the "stupid too much" class.