front suspension

I got a 2014 rmz250 and my question is why does my front tire keep washing out on me in turns i tried to sit as far forward as i can to get the weight to the front and it still does not help

Good advice on the tires and tire pressure. I am guessing though you are comparing your new bike with former mounts or ones you have ridden.

This is new territory for a lot of us since front suspensions of the past didnt generally have as many ways to set things such as preload, at least not from the factory. I am quite interested in how you go about fixing your bike to be more to your liking.

It isnt' a bike that I am familiar with, but in general if you are washing the front out and it is bike related, your preload is set wrong on the back. If the front end is "darting" out from under you when you hit irregularities in the track surface while in a turn, I find that going up on rebound damping can help. All that is just thumbnail from the past.

First thing has always been to set the preload though. These steps are the "free ones". A manual is very handy. I think if it was mine I would first see what the standard settings are and what yours is ACTUALLY set at. If they are different than factory delivered or suggested I would probably start there. I havent looked at sites like RaceTech on that bike, but maybe after looking at a manual you could go check a site like that and see if there are some suggested factors for someone of your weight and experience. Guidelines in other words.

More than that is is pretty hard to tell since you havent mentioned much about experience or what bikes you are used to , and how it differed on them.