From the Woods to the Pits

I went riding today up in my woods, and the dirt was perfect and the temp wasn’t too bad. I’m mainly working on building my endurance, and techniques to control my flow out in the woods and woopy sections. But then we left the woods and went through some roads and down the train tracks and like all the way on the other side of town there's the pits. It's all sand and I ripped this shit up. The berms were built up 4 or 5 feet and going around them felt like I was sliding on a plate of melting butter. I've never been to this place before and I was intimidated by the deep woopy sections cause I was going fast not expecting the at and i dropped into them pretty hard and ive never really experience tight deep woops before. SHITS CRAZY.but I figured out how to flow them as best I could :ride: And I'm keeping my elbows up to smash berms, it works

Hell yeah it was a big playground. I cant wait to go back. LOL RETARD QUAD RIDERS :lol: i dont ride with any quaders but when i do i try to stay away they always tend to turn into me instead of staying in there lines when i pass them :foul:

Hell yeah it was a big playground. I cant wait to go back. LOL RETARD QUAD RIDERS :lol: i dont ride with any quaders but when i do i try to stay away they always tend to turn into me instead of staying in there lines when i pass them :foul:
I live in Mass as well. Where did you ride?
whoa, whats going on here? I thought at first this dude is talking to himself. :lol: I had to look closer before seeing it was two different members. Two members starting with T and ending with 4 in their names, both from Mass. both same pose in avatar. :thinking: