Friends vs Biker Friends

Not sure what to think on that one. Some of those can work for both. I like it.
Do you consider us bikers?
I think even if you are on a dirt bike/supermoto on the road most "bikers" don't give you the same courtesy they do with each other.
My wife got me a metal sign that says, "Motorcycling, the worlds greatest out door sport" :banana:

i haven't done much street riding but one weekend when i first got my new tank i went for some back county San Diego ride and i was getting lots of waves from other bikers passing by.

Must be cooler people in San Diego than the stick up the asses here in the OC. :thumb:
I would give it a 20% wave here.

it was a weekend and the SD back county is known for all the weekend warriors to come out. There was LOTS of bikers that day... some fucks on crotch rockets caused/got into a accident. they flew by me and then about 5 miles ahead i saw one of them and someone else's bike off the side of the road. lots of people stopped to help already so i keep going.

Are DIRT bikers considered "bikers"? :thinking:

And BTW, DickRack .. nice to see you caught on to thie name thing :thumb:....:smirk:

:lol: :lol: DickRack. That one's gunna stick Rack. :thumb:
biker.jpg
I'll rewrite this with the correct meaning of biker. Friends: never ask for food, Bikers: rummage through your stuff and rape your wife. Friends: will say hello, Bikers: will set you on fire and send you to hell. Friends: have never seen you cry, Bikers: make you cry, in pain. I think yall get the point.

Not sure what to think on that one. Some of those can work for both. I like it.
Do you consider us bikers?
I think even if you are on a dirt bike/supermoto on the road most "bikers" don't give you the same courtesy they do with each other.
My wife got me a metal sign that says, "Motorcycling, the worlds greatest out door sport" :banana:

"Motorcycling...the most fun you can have with your pants on" :prof:

:lol: :lol: DickRack. That one's gunna stick Rack. :thumb:
biker.jpg
I'll rewrite this with the correct meaning of biker. Friends: never ask for food, Bikers: rummage through your stuff and rape your wife. Friends: will say hello, Bikers: will set you on fire and send you to hell. Friends: have never seen you cry, Bikers: make you cry, in pain. I think yall get the point.

That one might be able to go both ways ... :lol:....:devil: