For our soldiers

I love to hunt! I've got some primo land for doing so. I never fail to fill my freezer at will.

As a lifetime member of the NRA, I contacted them and local hunt clubs in my area. I want to provide at least 3 guided hunts on my property and surrounding areas for active military or those that have suffered injury in the course of duty, and recovering at home. I have the means to transport handicapped soldiers to the right spots on the land. I will provide everything. Camo clothing, firearms, a place to stay, food, and the service of paring up what they harvest, frozen, and shipped to their families. Let's see how this works out! :thumb:

The locals are all on board for the processing and guiding, I'm just ?? about who and when? I'm waiting for the NRA/ILA to give me a hint on this. This would be a good test for them.

:USA: Buck! That's a great idea you got there. Ted Nugent does a similar thing at his hunting ranches.

It's truly amazing to see people like you giving back to the troops. They sure as hell deserve it! Please keep us updated here! :thumb:
:thumb: Buck and :USA: