Fmf gnarly pipe powercore 2 silencer 2003 cr 250

A used pipe and silencer. Only problem is the bolt bracket at the silencer end (of the pipe) is broken off. Very minor dings, and a lil scuffed. Doesn't look brand new but doesn't look bad at all either.

$75 bucks for the set
If your interested, lemme know where you live and ill get shipping info for ya..<br><br>
OH I FORGOT TO MENTION- JAMES STEWART PLAYED THIS PIPE AS A TUBA ALL THROUGH PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL IN THE SCHOOL BAND! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY! <br>
(that last statement is total speculation I may or may not have just made up for no reason.)<br><br>
uploadfromtaptalk1333725949505-jpg.7475

uploadfromtaptalk1333726153688-jpg.7478

Would this work on a 79 rm125? Can you post some pictures?
I highly doubt it would fit (without some serious fabrication), they didn't have 'lowboy' pipes back then and even if you made it fit, I personally wouldn't want the heat right beside an air cooled cylinder. And on this pipe, it connects to the cylinder by fitting around a flange. And it goes on the right side. I think yours is a left.
My dad is really into vintage mx bikes, ill see if he knows anyone with some parts. And theres a big vintage gathering coming up, I go every year.. Ill keep my eyes out for any parts for ya. I have a 79 yz 125 sitting in my moms garage, been planning on restoring it forever, but I can never get to it :P